NOVALTHY Real Estate Consulting, was born from the strategic alliance formed by Grupo de Vega and Inversiones Intermediación Inmobiliaria Gerardo Jiménez.
It consist of a multidisciplinary human team with more than 27 years of experience in the sector, offering specialized advice on the commercialization, investment and brokerage of real estate products for both individuals and investors. We cover the Integral or partial Management of the real estate cycle.
We seek real estate solutions for companies, investors and individuals through our three main lines of business:
Because we offer comprehensive and specialized consulting to our clients
Because our goal is the greatest satisfaction of our customers
Because our professional trajectory supports us
Because we know our work and the product.
Because we create a solution adapted to each client.
Because we obtain the highest profitability in the shortest possible time
Because we work both nationally and internationally..
Because we speak clearly to our clients.
Because we accept changes efficiently.
Because we are committed to our clients.
Our values We combine innovation, energy and experience to develop our services.
Our creativity and knowledge of the markets stimulate success.
We build lasting relationships based on trust and continuous innovation.
THE GREATEST PROFESIONALISM AND STRICTNESS SINCE 1993
Javier R. de Vega Domínguez
DIRECTOR URBAN AREA
- Degree in Law. Specialty in Business Law from the Faculty of Social and Legal Sciences (University of Seville)
- Urban planning technician, member of the Spanish Association of Urban Planning Technicians and of the Andalusian Association of Urban Planning Technicians.
- Collegiate Property
- Administrator Insolvency administrator
- Civil, commercial and bankruptcy mediator
Gerardo Jiménez Boixo
COMMERCIAL AREA DIRECTOR
- Business Management
- International Trade
- Expert in real estate brokerage
- Technician in Business Administration and Management
- Secretary of direction
- Coordinator of real estate projects. 3 years of experience
Isabel Gavira Jiménez
RESPONSIBLE NOVALTHY SEVILLA
- Diploma in Tourism
- Real Estate Technical Expert (ESINE)
- Technical Expert (ESINE) Commercial team builder
- Expert in industrial commercial Member of AMPS (Association of Real Estate Professional Women)
20 years of real estate experience
RESPONSIBLE NOVALTHY INTERNATIONAL
- Head of international area
- Aeronautic engineer
- B2B Expert
- Mortgage advisor and financial products
Juan Antonio Gómez Tinoco LEGAL ADVISER
- Lawyer, Graduated in Law from the University of Huelva.
- Specialty in Public Law. Specialist in Banking Law, sales techniques and Market Analysis University
Expert in Urban Planning Law from the International University of Andalusia (UNIA)
Elena Ochoa Oliva
Graduated in Law from the University of Huelva (2003).
Lourdes Quilón Contreras
- Administration Department
María José Reyes